EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator
EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator
Product Code : 61
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 35000.00 - 48000.00 INR
- Installation Type
Our firm specializes in supplying a quality array of EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator in Maharashtra, India. Provided concentrator is manufactured using premium quality basic components and contemporary techniques and tools and is procured from reliable sources of the industry. The offered concentrator is widely used in various hospitals, clinics or various medical relief places for providing proper oxygen supply to patient and it can easily utilized in space competitive places. Our consumer can avail this EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator with customization as per the need at industry leading prices.
- Rugged design
- Uses less electricity
- Low power consumption
- Saving oxygen therapy patients' wealth
- Compact, non-medical design that fits the patient's surroundings
Ever Flo Concentrator Specifications:
- Width: 15"
- Height: 23"
- Depth: 9.5"
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Sound Level: 45 dBA typical
- Liter Flow: 0.5-5 liters per minute
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Oxygen Concentration: (at 5 LPM) 93% (=/- 3%)
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- Input Frequency: 60hz
- Required Maintenance Compressor Intake Filter: Change every 2 years
- Compressor maintenance: 25,000 hours
- Operating Temperature: 55 F to 90 F (12 C to 32 C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -30 F to 160 F (-34 C to 71 C) up to 95% RH
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen: 82%, Very Low Oxygen: 70%
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500 ft (0 to 2,286 m)
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
Warranty voided if used for alternative purposes, including hyperbaric chambers.
EverFlo is part of the Right Fit, an inclusive portfolio of oxygen products and programs which is encouraged by patients and built for business.
Key Features of EverFlo is listed below :
Until now, most oxygen concentrators have been massive, heavy, and need continuing maintenance by patients and homecare providers. But the 5 liter per minute EverFlo stationary concentrator from Respironics has been intended with a exclusive set of features to lesser the costs of offering oxygen therapy while sustaining ease of usage for patients.
A recessed flow meter facilitates reduce the possibility of accidental breakage.
- Light in weight and simple to transport at 31 pounds
- It is compressed, ergonomic plan takes up less space, looks less like a medical apparatus
- One of the noiseless mainstream concentrators
- No homecare provider filter change for at least 2 years
- Uses less power and creates less heat, so its more patient friendly
- No filters for the patient to modify
- It is accessible with and without OPI (oxygen purity indicator)
EverFlos long - lasting and resilient metal cannula connection is less expected to break.
The Humidifier Bottle Platform is intended to be well - matched and attuned with all bottle types and features an simple to use velcro closure.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 7 Days
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Main Domestic Market
- West India